GPC Asia Pacific (“we”, “us” and “our”) understands how important it is to protect the personal information of our customers. We take care to comply with the Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act and provide you with a level of comfort that the information you provide to us will be managed in accordance with law.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect information from you which reasonably identifies you as an individual, including your name, email address, telephone number, vehicle registration number and billing address.
How do we collect and store your personal information?
Your personal information will be securely stored by us, including in our data warehouses located in Australia and by selected third party providers located in Australia. Personal information relating to customers located in New Zealand may also be stored by us and our selected third party providers in New Zealand.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information to:
- process transactions, both in-store and online;
- answer your questions, resolve your complaints and conduct investigations;
- market and sell our products and promote our brands;
- comply with any legal requirements;
- conduct research to better understand and serve our customers and for statistical purposes;
- communicate with you, including where we need to conduct a product recall;
- prevent fraud, including services to protect your information; and
- provide you with marketing offers and information about our brands.
If we want to use your personal information for other reasons, we will contact you and ask you for your consent.
When do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to people and organisations:
- that provide us with services to promote our products;
- that carry out, or help us to carry out, our business activities including our agents, contractors and external advisors;
- that maintain our information technology and payment system infrastructure; and
- to whom we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Your personal information may also be disclosed by us to other people and organisations that you have consented to.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
You have the right to access your personal information and require us to correct any of your personal information.
To access or correct your personal information, please contact us.
You can also contact us by writing to our Privacy Officer at:
- GPC Asia Pacific Pty Limited (ABN 97 097 993 283) of 22 Enterprise Drive, Rowville, Victoria, 3178, Australia; or
- GPC Asia Pacific Limited (Company No. 1158404) of 510 Mt Wellington Highway, Mount Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand.
How do you make a complaint?
If you would like to make a complaint regarding our use of your personal information, you can contact us.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact the Officer of the Australian Information Commissioner or the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
Who do you contact for further information?
Hammerheads Work Lights Warranty
The light output of Hammerheads Work Lights is warranted for up to 6 years or 50,000 hours, whichever occurs first.
All claims under this warranty should be made by returning the product to the place of purchase at your expense, with the detail of the fault, proof of purchase and vehicle fitment details. If we determined that a Hammerheads Work Light is defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, we will either repair or replace the Hammerheads Work Light.
This warranty does not apply to failure or damage to a Hammerheads Work Light caused by incorrect or faulty fitment, accidental or intentional damage, failure of other products, incorrect application, incorrect voltage, environmental damage, operation of the product outside of its environmental and technical specifications, or repair or modification carried out by anyone other than an authorised repairer.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Ashdown-Ingram, GPC Asia Pacific Pty Ltd. ABN 97 097 993 283 51-57 Airport Drive, Brisbane Airport QLD 4007 AUSTRALIA
Phone +61 7 3358 9400